Sunday, July 27, 2008

So this is day one of the blog spot blogs that it is posting for me. Hopefully it works, I guess we will find out! While I was listening to my iPod on the way to the lake I just happened upon a song by Big Daddy Weave. I haven't listened to this song in probably two years, but He just spoke to me through this song and I wanted to share the chorus with you:
You may think I am sounding all too prideful,
but let me tell you something true.
The very one who lives inside of me right now,
wants to live inside of you.
Instead of searching any longer,
you can have peace today, you can take hold of the answer!
What true and awesome lyrics! They are so very true! I am praying for those of you reading this that don't have a personal relationship with Him. I hope that your eyes are being opened and that you will find peace!