Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Day 4:
I wanted to thank all of you that are sharing my blog with other people. Thank you for sharing it with people in your offices, work places, and your friends. I do appreciate your efforts in getting other people to intercede for us. So today's verse, here we go!
He has not punished us as our sins should be punished;
He has not repaid us for the evil we have done.
As high as the sky is above the earth, so great is His love
for those who respect Him.
He has taken our sins away from us as far
as the east is from the west.
The Lord has mercy on those who respect Him,
as a father has mercy on His children.
He knows how we were made;
He remembers that we are dust.
Psalm 103: 10-14
I think that these verses may have already made a run on here, but I figure even if they have He can show us different things every time. I pray that you are reading these thoughts everyday and that they are taking there proper place in your life. Whether you are still searching for peace or you are one of His children. I am praying for you!