Friday, July 18, 2008

Another day at the lake!

All is well at the lake! Last night we got to go on a night cruise. It was the best $2.50 I think I have ever spent. All of our tickets were 100 dinar ($2.50) a piece! We laughed because there is pretty much no such thing as a seating capacity. By the time we got on the boat there was only standing room. They filled every corner and seat possible. It has been fun hanging with an old friend from Carey. Her and her partner work at a coffee house in town. They have done such a good job playing tour guides and hosts. Tomorrow night we will go back down to our city. Back to the real world! Please remember our friend Alayna, she is flying back from Jackson, MS to our city (her home) Sunday. Her family will be so happy to have her back! She has been at a ballet camp for four weeks, I know that the summer girls have for sure missed our American friend! I hope all of you have a good weekend! I am praying for you!