Saturday, July 26, 2008

Back in town

We got back from our debriefing in Greece last night. We had such a good time! I LOVE Greece! I told my Momma I thought that I may not come home from Greece, of course I was told that I better come on back to our city, and then come home! We got to spend time at the beach and eat good Greek food! We are down to our last few days here in our city. I can't wait to come home and tell you stories of my summer. We worked on our stories while we were in Greece. I am prepared now to come home and take up most of my 45 minutes! We are taking a hiatus from Internet and phone this week to spend as much time as possible with our friends. I am taking full advantage of my blog though. Blog spot will allow me to write blogs for each day this week and it will post them daily for me. PTL for blog spot! It won't be informational stuff about my trip, just thoughts and verses that He has given me for you!
I am excited and jealous that my Momma and Mark are going to be in Guatemala this week. Please be interceding for the GRACE college and career trip.
I am interceding for you and that these blogs will bless you! I can't wait to see y'all, I miss you more than you could ever know! Don't forget about us this week!