Thursday, July 31, 2008

Day 5:
At this point I only have 3 days left until I am home. That means panic has set in to get everything accomplished! This verse that I am putting up today came from my friend Sara Jane. It has been a favorite of mine ever since she showed it to me. It it such an encouraging verse to know as we live our daily lives. Hopefully glorifying Him in every thing we do, failing sometimes and accomplishing sometimes. It is so good to know that He is everywhere we go, leading the way and going before us. I hope you know that His promise is very real and that He wants so very badly to give it to those of you who have not let Him give it to you yet.
Remember that I have commanded you to be strong and brave.
Don't be afraid, because the Lord your God
will be with you everywhere you go.
Joshua 1:9