Tonight the team was making another airport run to get a lost piece of luggage. Of course it was a suitcase with some things that my Momma had sent me. I am not sure how many of you know my package/luggage history. Both pieces of my luggage got here two and three days late (I was the only one that happened to), and then a DHL package we shipped early never got released from customs (I think they wanted my peanut butter!), and then this suit case got lost! Somehow they figure out it is mine and then they keep it! I do hope that someone was blessed through my DHL package and it wasn't just thrown away. I hope all of you have great Sunday afternoons and weeks! I am interceding for you!
Trust in Him at ALL times, pour out your heart before Him, God is a refuge for us!
-Psalm 62:8
I hope all of you know what a great refuge He is!