Wednesday, July 7, 2010

This will be the fastest blog ever typed! We about to leave for our 6:30 shuttle to Kijabe to meet Mr. Bob and Ms. Ann for our weekend in Rift Valley. We will be visiting a school, a hospital and attending a wedding! I am not sure if I will be able to blog while there. 

Yesterday, we went to Mr. Greg and Ms. Bev's classes on Mt. Elgon. They meet at an unfinished church and teach 52 students pastoral training and church leadership classes. It was a blessing to see such impoverished students making such great sacrifices to learn more about God's Word. Melissa and I made a cake for everyone and that was a huge hit! They were so appreciative for a piece of cake with no icing. 

Please pray that we would finish strong in our last few days. God has been nothing short of...well there is no word! I have no doubts that He will be present in everything we do the last few days! 

No comments: