Tuesday, July 20, 2010

A last blog for now

Well this blog will wrap it up for the summer. Sorry it took me a week to do it. I think I was just trying to go through all of my thoughts in my head about Kenya. I wish I could figure out a really great sentence to wrap up my trip in Kenya. But so far I've got nothing for you! People keep asking how my trip was and I say the same thing everytime, "It was so amazing!" I learned so much about myself and about my Savior while I was in Kenya. I have such a better understanding of my future now. I am so excited to go back to New Orleans and finish my last year in Seminary. I know that this will be a year to prepare for a future on the mission field. I still have so much to learn! I know that I will make so many more mistakes along the way, and I can gurantee you that I will get hardheaded with the Lord again. But I know where I am going now. Don't get me wrong though, I don't know that Kenya is the country or what organization I will go with, but I do know that the Lord will provide a place and a way.

Thank you again for all that you have done. For your prayers, encouraging words, and your support. I want to thank Mr. Bob and Ms. Ann Tayloe for taking me in to their home for a month and making me feel like I was family. I am so thankful for for all the family that the Lord has given me!

No comments: