Things have been pretty yuck around here the past two days. So far 13 people have been hit by the stomach bug! Katie, Monica, and Jessica have all gotten it. Jessica and Katie are finally on the down side of it and Monica is fighting it now. It is some pretty ugly stuff. Momma asked me last night if I was feeling sick, I told her no and that I had no intentions of being sick either!! I had already talked about it with Him! Thanks to Bro. Teddy and the youth for intervening.
Our number of students almost tripled last night. We had five students last night. We are expecting our classes to be filled tonight. A friend of our bosses came by last night and got 30 fliers to post around the city for us. He also registered his three children and said he could easily find 10 more students.
We have been recruiting kids for the soccer camp that a team is coming in from Tennessee to do in July. So far we have signed up 84 kids. We have spots for 100 kids. Each child will get a free t-shirt and soccer ball. All of the kids are so excited! We can't wait until the team gets here!!
Remember us as this nasty virus is hopefully passing!