I don't know if you have noticed or not, but on the days I don't have much to say I post pictures! Tonight we had our American food party for our final night of this session. This class was far more comfortable with eating than our last class was! There were no brownies left and just a little bit of chips and dip. The chips and dip we had left we sent home with a student! For our dip we make it with Ranch dip seasoning packets. We brought them over with us of course!
It is hard too believe that tomorrow marks our halfway point. We have been here for five weeks. Intercede for us this week. The other two times I have traveled for the summer the first week and the middle week were the hardest. I guess its because you realize that half of the summer is gone, but then at the same time you are only half way through. Don't get me wrong, I am in no way homesick or counting down the days! I just know from experience that the enemy loves nothing more than to make us weary or to make us yearn for our familiar comforts at home. I know your thoughts would be greatly appreciated by us summer girls!!
I was glad to hear tonight that the GRACE team made it safely!