We have been so busy the past few days!! We have not stopped for long. Last night we had supper with most of our students, some teachers from the school, and the director. We took three car loads and one taxi to the mall after class. I felt more immersed in the culture on the way to the mall last night than I have since we arrived. The four of us split up to ride in different cars and the taxi. I rode in a car with one of the teachers and three of my students from the English class. It was so fun listening to conversations in Albanian and then trading over to English so I could understand.
After we got home we decided to borrow a movie from some American friends we have made. Katie, Monica, and I watched "My Big, Fat, Greek Wedding" on Katie's lap top last night. It was a much needed movie/TV fix!! After watching the movie and starting a conversation we finally went to bed at 2:30. (We always seem to have something to talk about, imagine 4 girls living together! Endless conversation!) Next thing all of us knew it was 3:00 this afternoon!! We were all happy to have the chance to get that much needed sleep! No worries about missing out on too much though! We are already in town with a student 2 hours later, we have class tonight, a birthday party tonight, and a movie night after that with more friends! It never ends and that is something we are thankful for!
I am at an Internet cafe and my time is quickly disappearing! I will write more tomorrow!