Not many exciting things have happened so far this week. Just scrubbing toilets and mopping! The team went to the lake today, so it is quiet around here. Oh, we did have some excitement last night. We realized late yesterday afternoon that some of the rottweilers that act as guard dogs at the auto hotel, (No explanation there, you either know what it is or you don't, haha!) had gotten lose and had made themselves comfortable up at the mission house. We were all warned to be cautious around the house but nobody thought anything about it. That is until B and Pam attempted to walk home last night. The dogs were right outside the house and quickly ran them back inside. So, Mr. John was quick to offer to drive them home. My house is right next door so I thought I could make it home, a few steps into my walk and I chickened out and ran back to the mission house. Thankfully, one of the men from the group knew exactly what was going on when I rushed back into the house. He offered to walk me home so I happily let him. I thanked him for walking me home and than told him I was sorry if he got attacked on the way back!
I am going to post some of my pictures from this past weekend, some are from Casa and some are from the house dedication.
8 "Speak up for those who cannot speak for themselves;
defend the rights of all those who have nothing.
9 Speak up and judge fairly,
and defend the rights of the poor and needy."
Proverbs 31: 8-9
defend the rights of all those who have nothing.
9 Speak up and judge fairly,
and defend the rights of the poor and needy."
Proverbs 31: 8-9
No comments:
Post a Comment