Friday, June 19, 2009
It is so nice to be in the presence of friends from home! The group this week is comprised of people from Friendship, First Baptist Freeport, Texas, and several other churches. It is always nice to fellowship with fellow believers, but there is something about spending time with folks from home. Today, Deidra and I spent all afternoon in the kitchen with Mrs. Carolyn. I underestimated how hard it is to cook for that many people. Steak and gravy is delicious, but I am pretty sure if it were left to me to do all of the cooking we would eat sandwiches for every meal! Tomorrow afternoon Mrs. Carolyn Ciak is coming to pick me up so I can spend a few days at Casa Aleluya. My Aunt Rhonda and Uncle Rodney are there with their team from Canan Assembly of God doing VBS this week. It is a sight to see, my Aunt Rhonda doesn't do anything half way! Please pray with us for a productive and eye opening week. Thank you for all you do to continue furthering His Kingdom!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment